Financial Fitness + Growth
A sound financial and growth strategy is as important as a strong design concept in creating a fit and productive business enterprise.
The expertise within Greenway's financial practice group is attuned to businesses within the design professions and positions us to serve as an effective partner.
Growth, expansion and ownership transition take many different forms in professional practices. Periods of transition are defining moments in a firm's evolution and set the stage for profitable new directions and a renewed environment for renewed vision and growth.
Acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and ownership succession each have distinct benefits, costs, and consequences for the various stakeholders of a firm and each involve consideration of a spectrum of issues and alternatives.
Our financial services are focused on:
- Internal Ownership Transition
- Mergers & Acquisitions & Strategic Partnership/ Alliances
- Risk Assessment
- Growth and Profitability Analysis
- Firm Restructuring
- Financial Benchmarking & Decision Support
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Internal Ownership Transition In the life of every firm there comes a time for the ownership to change hands. Responsible ownership transition allows owners to pass their firm’s legacy to a new generation of leaders.
- Valuation Greenway can help maximize the intangible aspects of your firm's value.
- Financial Benchmarking Measurement against benchmarks is the key to gauging performance and identifying what needs to be improved.